Friday we were able to celebrate the arrival of our newest nephew Chance Hembree. He is my brother and his wife's first baby, and he already has me wrapped around his little finger. Truly I am one proud Aunt, and all he has done so far is lay there and look really cute. Such a sweet little guy!!
As you can see we are going to be buddies!
I think I was holding him about 90% of the time....Jonny was able to for a little bit I promise.
But wait the weekend isn't over. We have also been awaiting the arrival of our niece Kati Collins (Jonny's older brother and his wife). We got a phone call Saturday night that they were headed to the hospital. This is their fourth child, so it was really fun to see the reaction of the two brothers and sister the first time they met the baby.
All the kids and mom for the first time together. They were all really sweet and kissing on their sister.
Our niece and nephew count went from five to seven in two days! All you can think after holding a new born baby is how good God is. We are very thankful for two healthy babies and moms.
No comments:
Post a Comment